Tuesday, September 07, 2010

365 - Aug 2


Me and Skylar at my birthday dinner. After being in Indy for my birthday and coming back to some sickness, we finally found a time to celebrate my birthday with a nice dinner. Unfortunately, it didn't go quite as smoothly as I had hoped. We went to The Melting Pot, which everyone always enjoys. The big kids were thrilled, but unfortunately Skylar was not. She did fine through the appetizers, but as soon as the main course arrived, Skylar started screaming. And she would not be calmed down no matter what I tried. Finally the adults had to take turns holding her outside and ever out there I couldn't get her calmed down well. we finally abandoned dinner before dessert and headed home to eat chocolate fondue at home. Strangely enough, as soon as we got home, she was fine. I have no idea what her problem was, but I'm glad she was fine. Dinner could have gone better, but at least we finally got a chance to celebrate.

No comments: